Fibble and Sin Infestation Fibble and Sin Infestation

i think that the idea is creative and your style works well with it. The main problem i see is your shading looks like dirt instead of shadow. But it's great none the less

Comick responds:

Yeah the "shading" that you says looks like dirt is INDEED real dirt from the pencil smudge and the scanner picks that stuff up and looks messy. The shading I added is just a soft brush of gray and had no textures. This is usually what happens in my pencil comics heh since I don't bother to ink or clean them up. Glad you liked the comic anyways! :)

SParkled blood SParkled blood

i think your style is nice and the idea is creative, but the electric pink is mis-used.Bright colours like the pink you used to much make this illustration makes it harder to look at. if you had done a less vibrant pink the piece would be a lot better.

VooDooDollMaster responds:

I think its fine. Im used to bright colors so it doesnt bother me.

Actually you may be on to something cuz I can never look at this for too long

Mirror Gem (Steven Universe Fanart) Mirror Gem (Steven Universe Fanart)

i think that you did pretty well! the shading is smooth and not to dark and the expression is well managed, but some of the picture looks to masculine. like the shoulders are to broad and the neck and just above the chest have to many details. I would recommend to practice the difference between female and male bodies. Still really good though!